Download the Package
- Download the Blocks and Modules for your architecture, as described here.
- Or download the Proof of Concept package here biblos-software. For a multi-band imager (Passive Optical) instrument data simulator.
- To install Biblos.Software package please refer to GMV-BIBLOS-UM_User_Manual_1.0 , chapter 8 and 10
- Biblos.Software contains sources and installation scripts for all Biblos Blocks and Modules.
- Required libraries are listed in external libraries.
- For the installation of the external libraries you may use installation script provided with Biblos.COTS package (visit Biblos.COTS).
- To run the installation, execute with root privileges install_biblos.sh script. The argument for the script is package_installation_directory passed with -i flag.
Execution of Blocks via command line
Blocks can be executed directly via command line as standalone software units. For the list of arguments for each particular Blocks and modules, please refer to GMV-BIBLOS-UM_User_Manual_1.0 , chapter 9.
Biblos Blocks and Modules packages
- Instructions on how to install and execute particular blocks are presented in README.txt file that comes with each package
- For detailed description of input parameters refer to GMV-BIBLOS-UM_User_Manual_1.0, chapter 9
- Each package comes with test data. To run the package executable, run_test.sh script avaliable in package/data folder. The argument for the script is package_installation_directory passed with -b flag.