This guide refers to creating session in OpenSF which executes Biblos modules:
- Geometry Module (visit Biblos.Geometry for more information)
- Scene Generator Module (visit Biblos.SceneGenerator for more information)
- Instrument Module (visit Biblos.Instrument for more information)
For more information on how to use OpenSF please refer to System Users Manual avaliable in OpenSF website.
- Open OpenSF
- Open configuration and modify LD_LIBRARY_PATH (add paths for OSFI, EOCFI, Biblos.COTS, BIBLOS libraries)
- Create 6 descriptors (input and output for each module). To check arguments for the modules refer to the GMV-BIBLOS-UM_User_Manual_1.0 chapter 9.
- Create 3 model stages (geometry, scene_generation, instrument) and 3 models (geometry module, scene generator module and instrument module). Attach local configuration file for each module.
- Create session. Add all 3 stages. Attach global configuration file.
- Click run.
For more information refer to GMV-BIBLOS-UM_User_Manual_1.0.
The Proof of Concept Software package contains already integrated example scenario and Biblos.ProofOfConcept, ready to be used in OpenSF.