Recordins from workshop sessions
- Main session
- Active Microwave Instruments session
- Active Optical Instruments session
- Passive Optical Instruments session
Materials for tutorials
- Main presentation and supporting materials
- Active Microwave Instruments presentation and supporting materials
- Passive Microwave Instruments presentation and supporting materials
- Active Optical Instruments presentation and supporting materials
- Passive Optical Instruments presentation and supporting materials
Workshop is designed so that you can try installing and using BIBLOS. If you wish to do this, here are the steps advised to be performed before attending the workshop.
- Register at https://gmv-biblos.gmv.com/register/. This step is important as BIBLOS license allows only users from ESA Member States to download it.WARNING: The registration needs to be processed and accepted manually by the BIBLOS Team, this step might take a day or two.
- Make sure all the tools are installed. The list of tools is provided at https://gmv-biblos.gmv.com/the-biblos-software/links-to-external-libraries/. Note that external libraries are isntalled along with BIBLOS installer, so only tools are necessary. DEM is optional.
Installation of those tools for Ubuntu can be performed by executing in console
sudo apt install $TOOLNAME:
sudo apt install gcc
sudo apt install make
sudo apt install cmake
sudo apt install tar
sudo apt install unzip
sudo apt install m4
sudo apt install bash
sudo apt install gnuplot
- Log in to the BIBLOS website and download the software: https://gmv-biblos.gmv.com/the-biblos-software/biblos-v2-2/.
- Follow installation instructions available in quickstart guide https://gmv-biblos.gmv.com/the-biblos-manuals/. That website also contains tutorials to execute currently supported instruments.
|Introduction and how to install the Building Blocks||16/03/2021||09:30||–||16:00|
|Passive Microwave Instruments Session||17/03/2021||09:30||–||12:30|
|Passive Optical Instruments Session||17/03/2021||14:00||–||17:00|
|Active Microwave Instruments Session||18/03/2021||09:30||–||12:30|
|Active Optical Instruments Session||18/03/2021||14:00||–||17:00|